Adjust design and add textAdd text or adjust position and size of this design
- 50% cotton/50% polyester | Fabric weight: 8 oz (midweight)
- Double-stitched hood, shoulders, pocket and waist
- Split-by-zipper, kangaroo-style pocket
- Adjustable, same-color drawstring hood
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
4.4 Total stars
Jeep Cherokee XJ
The Jeep Cherokee (XJ) is a unibody compact SUV introduced in 1984 and discontinued in 2001. Due to its toughness and reliability, the XJ was selected in 2011 as one of "10 cars that refuse to die" by