Adjust design and add textAdd text or adjust position and size of this design
- Brand: Hanes | Product ID: P170
- 50% cotton (up to 7.7% reclaimed), 50% polyester (up to 7.7% recycled) | Fabric Weight: 7.8 oz (midweight)
- Recycled polyester from plastic water bottles
- Ribbed cuffs and waist hem
- Adjustable drawstring hood
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- Size 3XL available for colors: black, navy, red, white, royal, ash, asphalt gray, heather gray, charcoal gray
- Size 4XL & 5XL available for: black, navy, red, white, royal, ash, heather gray & charcoal gray
- 50% cotton (up to 7.7% reclaimed), 50% polyester (up to 7.7% recycled). Recycled polyester from plastic water bottles
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
4.3 Total stars
Oldsmobile 442 convertible
The Oldsmobile 442 (pronounced four-four-two) was a muscle car produced by the Oldsmobile division of General Motors. It was introduced as an option package for F-85 and Cutlass models sold in the United States beginning with the 1964 model year. It became a model in its own right from 1968 to 1971, then reverted to an option through the mid-1970s.