Adjust design and add textAdd text or adjust position and size of this design
- 50% cotton/50% polyester | Fabric weight: 8 oz (midweight). Made with 50% sustainably and fairly grown USA cotton.
- Double-stitched hood, shoulders, pocket and waist
- Split-by-zipper, kangaroo-style pocket
- Adjustable, same-color drawstring hood
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
4.5 Total stars
Oldsmobile 442 convertible
The Oldsmobile 442 (pronounced four-four-two) was a muscle car produced by the Oldsmobile division of General Motors. It was introduced as an option package for F-85 and Cutlass models sold in the United States beginning with the 1964 model year. It became a model in its own right from 1968 to 1971, then reverted to an option through the mid-1970s.